We now close at 10pm & face coverings are mandatory whilst not seated
Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Boundary Stone in Worsley is a little belter! We are the ultimate ‘something for everyone’ local pub. There’s Sky Sports for the footie fans. A massive menu with tons of choice for the foodies. Cocktails and prosecco for nights out with the girls. And a children’s menu with lots of choice for little monsters. Come to us before you head into Manchester. We’ve got a drinks menu to match the big city centre pubs.
Hot and tasty food is served every day by friendly, helpful staff. The menu is big. Really big! We’ve got starters, mains, burgers, grills, and curries to suit all tastes. Go for a tried and trusted British favourites, or check out our street food and host of curries. Love Sunday lunch but not the hard work that goes into making it? Leave it to us. Our beef is packed with flavour and comes with all the trimmings; roast potatoes, vegetables, and smooth gravy. All of which is served in a Yorkshire pudding that covers the whole plate. If you’ve still got room afterwards, we’ll do you a great deal on dessert. With classics on the menu, it would be rude not to!
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus